Derived from decades of Motorsport and racing heritage, Alcon has adapted their Motorsport brake disc technology for street and track use as a direct OE replacement ring complete with a full set of hardware for the Nissan GT-R. Each iron-alloy disc is vertically casted with directional vanes through Motorsport grade casting process and features Alcon’s signature crescent grooved slots for a strong initial bite while continuously refreshing the brake pad – the combination is a track proven and durable disc product to enhance cooling and thermal capacity.
Alcon O.E. Replacement Front Rotor Rings for both DBA-R35 GT-R. (US 2012-Present — RoW 2011-Present) Includes both LEFT and RIGHT rotors along with Alcon Hardware. These will re-use the stock center hats with the provided Alcon hardware. 390mm x 32.8mm Crescent Grooved.
Motorsport grade casting discs with Alcons signature Crescent grooves. These will last 2-3 times longer than the OEM units and offer better initial bite, less prone to crack, and they work well for both street/track performance built GT-Rs; or simply a much better alternative than O.E. as a GT-R maintenance product. Installation is approximate 2-3 hours with the provided installation guide.
Advantage Extreme discs have been engineered to produce optimum bite, thermal stability and durability in an exceptionally high strength to low weight design. This hasbeen achieved by combining a special Alcon developed iron alloy disc with an aerospace specification alloy bell.
- Unique crescent grooves on friction faces provide the bite usually associated with drilled discs without the attendant durability problems.
- Directionally curved cooling vanes for optimum cooling performance
- Alcons floating disc system (as used in the majority of applications) has been designed to allow thermal expansion of the disc throughout its life while minimizing the tendency to shudder.
- This part is the Disc and fasteners ONLY.Fitment:
- Nissan GT-R R35 2012-2021