Fully Adjustable Coilover Kits provide the ultimate in suspension technology for your street or track car. 16 levels of dampening adjustment allow you to fine tune the ride to your handling and comfort needs. Most applications utilize an adjustable lower mount, which means you adjust height without losing suspension travel like some other coilover designs do. With the mounts and most pieces of the coilover being designed for 6061 billet aluminum the kit is lightweight, durable, and rust resistant. The steel shock body is electroplated with zinc to resist rust and the elements. The valving of each set is matched to the springs installed for unmatched ride quality and reliability.
- Precisely feel the road and sharply handle the road. Finetune using camber adjustments.
- With 16 Levels of Dampening Adjustment, fine tune your coilovers to fit your driving style.
- Designed to react and operate quickly. Feel immediate response without losing performance.Specs:
- Front Spring Rate: 7 kg/mm
- Rear Spring Rate: 10 kg/mm
- Mount Type: Pillow Ball Mount
- Dampening Adjustment: 16 levels
- Shock Type: Mono-tube Shock Design
- All bolt-on system, height adjustable