The Brembo GT-R braking systems are designed to meet the needs of aggressive braking whether on the road or the track. The GT-R is the most advanced expression of all Brembo’s experience in braking system design.
The GT-R calipers are made from billet aluminium with radial 4 and 6 piston attachments. They reduce the non suspended weight, improving the dynamics and vehicle performance. They are designed to provide a constant locking strength and the sensation of a stable and reliable pedal. The pistons with stainless steel radiators allow a significant reduction of heat passage during extreme driving, reducing brake wear to a minimum. In order to guarantee protection against corrosion and to provide high quality in the field, the GT-R calipers are nickel plated and have the Brembo logo CNC machined in red embossing.
GT-R braking systems include two piece floating discs which reduce the suspended weight and dissipate heat quickly. The floating disc’s anti-noise hardware is the direct result of Brembo’s experience with brakes designed for Formula 1 competition.
In order to guarantee correct installation without problems, the GT-R kit includes all the necessary hardware elements such as billet brackets and installation adaptors as well as stainless steel Goodridge brake pipes.
- Brembo GT-R Systems
- Caliper Body: Billet Monobloc Radial Mount
- Caliper Color: Nickel Plated
- Number of Pistons: 6
- Disc Size and Construction: 405×34 2-Piece
- Disc Type: Slotted Type-3
- Disc Vane Design: Vented Curved 48 Vane
- Disc Material: Advanced High Carbon Alloy / Corrosion Resistant Plating
- Disc to Hat Mounting: Floating H-Bobbin with Anti Rattle Spring
- Front or Rear System: FrontFitment
- Nissan GT-R (R35) 2009-2021