Brembo’s GT Systems are designed and tested specifically for track day enthusiasts and for drivers who demand the utmost performance from their cars, these kits offer superlative performance for both normal driving and demanding track day sessions.
The heart of the kit consists of aluminium calipers. These are also available as monoblock parts machined from a single billet of cast aluminium, which ensure outstanding rigidity and minimised deformation. The discs supplied in the kit, which may either be floating or one-piece, depending on the specific car model, feature an exclusive venting system that improves cooling capacity and increases resistance to cracking caused by thermal shock by over 40%. Cross-drilled and slotted finishes are designed and executed with meticulous precision. These holes or slots in the braking surface help dissipate heat and eliminate brake dust and gases. A set of high-performance brake pads with specific friction materials for each application, TUV/DOT homologated metal-braided hoses, an adapter and high-quality fastener hardware complete the kit.
- Brembo GT Systems
- Caliper Body: Cast Monobloc Radial Mount
- Caliper Color: Silver
- Number of Pistons: 6
- Disc Size and Construction: 405×34 2-Piece
- Disc Type: Slotted Type-3
- Disc Vane Design: Vented Curved 48 Vane
- Disc Material: Advanced High Carbon Alloy / Corrosion Resistant Plating
- Disc to Hat Mounting: Floating H-Bobbin with Anti Rattle Spring
- Front or Rear System: FrontFitment
- Nissan GT-R (R35) 2009-2021